Like i said a lot of the times I do email or write to competencies to say how much I want to try there products and have they any free samples i could try. You will get a lot of no"s but you also get a lot of stuff come in the post. I have had cat food, tea, coffee, sugar , load of free make up, cream, IE hand cream, sun cream, body wash, and face wash i have had loads of baby things to because i just become a Nan for the first time here is a list of my free stuff I got
1) I got a pack of cat food for my cat sooty from Purina so thanks to them he loved them
2) when
the football was on i got a email from one of the free samples web
sites to print of a coupon for six Buzwiser beer my husband got one and i
got one and put them away for Christmas so thank you to them
3) I emailed Tetley tea and told them I wanted to try some of there tea and they
sent me about 15 of there tea bags so a very big thank you to them.
4)
I also got some tea bags from tea pigs, and twining s and a small box of
ten tea bags from Yorkshire tea so thank you to all of them. I will try
them all so watch this space I will do a blog on how much I like them.
5) I emailed Kellogg's and said i love there food and so do my kids and they sent me a £3 coupon to use on any of there food so I got some nice bits with them so thank you.
6) I also sent of for stuff like fabric I got some nice free samples from blake so thanks to them just put in Google free samples of fabric and a load will come up
7) I also got a lot of free samples of cream like body cream hand cream or face cream I got some from pai cream for your skin so thanks to them. I got loads from a comparny called QV so thank you so much to QV I also got some from over companies but of the top of my head I cont think of there names so thanks for them to
8) I got in touch with royal tablecloths when the queen was 90 this year and asked if they had any free fabric samples and they sent me two red samples so that was good.
5) I emailed Kellogg's and said i love there food and so do my kids and they sent me a £3 coupon to use on any of there food so I got some nice bits with them so thank you.
6) I also sent of for stuff like fabric I got some nice free samples from blake so thanks to them just put in Google free samples of fabric and a load will come up
7) I also got a lot of free samples of cream like body cream hand cream or face cream I got some from pai cream for your skin so thanks to them. I got loads from a comparny called QV so thank you so much to QV I also got some from over companies but of the top of my head I cont think of there names so thanks for them to
8) I got in touch with royal tablecloths when the queen was 90 this year and asked if they had any free fabric samples and they sent me two red samples so that was good.
I got loads of other free stuff to, like baby things as I just become a grand mother so thank you to
Emma diary
pampers
Johnsons
bounty
Baby box
9) I got a box of tea bags with 48 tea bags in.
10) I have had so much stuff like food drink and from QV i got a big box of skin care.
photos to follow.
9) I got a box of tea bags with 48 tea bags in.
10) I have had so much stuff like food drink and from QV i got a big box of skin care.
photos to follow.
You
can sign up to win a free baby box I won one so thanks to them think
they are called free baby box but take a look on google I am sure you
will find them just put in free baby samples so Thank you to all the
companies who have sent me free stuff
I got to say a big thank you to Always and Tena lady's
Here are a few web sites to help you get started.
http://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/
http://www.freesamples.co.uk/
Thanks for reading photos to come
http://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/
http://www.freesamples.co.uk/
This is honestly really good, I loved reading this, I loved that you wrote the whole thing yourself, well done :) This will be a great blog xx
ReplyDelete